Please provide us the information about the role you want to retrieve and help us verify your identity
Complete Class Knighthood —> Kingship level reaches Lv. 10 —> Complete Guide Quest: Warspirit Path —> Unlock Warspirit Path
Cloud City —> NPC Forbidden Land BOSS (Alisa) —> Warspirit Path
1) Difficulty Selection
Warspirit Path consists of 4 difficulties (Easy, Normal, Hard, Nightmare). Kingship level reaches Lv. 10 to open Easy, Lv. 20 to open Normal and Lv. 30 to open Hard (players must clear Easy to unlock Normal, clear Normal to unlock Hard and Nightmare is temporarily not open)
Click the question mark at the top right to view Warspirit Path help, including reset time, weekly challenge attempts and available attributes.
3) Weekly Difficulty Selection Attempts
Challenging a difficulty will consume 1 attempt. Quitting an incomplete difficulty and challenging another difficulty will also consume one attempt. Players have 1 free attempt and can buy at most 3 attempts each week.
Players’ Warspirit Path progress will be reset at 23:30 every Sunday.
there are 30 levels of each difficulty. Click Challenge to enter the difficulty and select the monster to enter the level. Challenge success will get buff effects and clearance rewards.
1) Within every 5 levels of the challenge, players can obtain 1 buff after clearing each of the first 4 levels and earn Warspirit item rewards after clearing the fifth level. The buffs only take effect in the current challenge. Players can view the accumulated buffs by clicking the Buff Effect icon on the top left of the challenge screen.
2) On the bottom of the challenge screen is the progress of getting Warspirit item rewards. Hover your mouse over the BOSS icon to view Warspirit item rewards of the current 5 levels. The rewards are mainly Warspirit Soul Shard Chests, and the quality of the chests varies by challenge difficulty.
1) Only the character’s attributes, Kingship Level attributes, Theseus Armor attributes, Warpath attributes, Jewel attributes, Warspirit attributes and Warspirit Counter Relations apply in the challenge.
2) Dragonchant status cannot enter the challenge.